New at MyDWS 5:
Additional marketing options/service options
Do you wish to increase traffic on your site? Would you like some help with SEO, analytics or content? Do you want to create a special design, go international or add another user? In your MyDWS 5 administrator section you can upgrade your subscription, add features or request further online support.
Responsive website design and mobile version
The MyDWS is responsive, which means that we provide the user with optimal viewing experience across a large range of devices.
With a fluid and flexible design, your MyDWS is accessible to your customers on their desktop, mobile phone or tablet.
Even in the field your customer can get in touch with you.
Connect your website with your social media activities!
Integrate your Facebook status in a homepage block or place a Facebook icon to your website.
Furthermore, connect your website with your personalized and individual YouTube channel - you can easily integrate your videos on your website by using your playlists.
Personalise the layout of your website
Your website is fully flexible and adaptable to your individual requirements. You will be able to choose which modules should appear on your homepage. The layout of these modules can also be easily rearranged via drag and drop as you wish depending on your priority.
Available modules include:
- Dealership locations
- Used equipment
- Other brands
- Promotions (Merchandise)
- Personal (create your own)
- Job Offers (imported from the John Deere Recruitment Website)
John Deere content is always up to date
Your MyDWS website will automatically import all products and associate information published on John Deere's corporate website without any action required on your side.
John Deere content that is displayed:
- Industry (Agriculture, Residential, etc)
- Category (Tractors, Scarifiers, etc)
- Learn More
- Image galleries
- YouTube videos
- Corporate News
- Corporate Campaigns
Fully customisable content pages
Take control of what information goes where!
With no computer knowledge needed, you are able to create as many content pages as you like. By creating these content pages you will give more depth to the following sections of your website:
- About Us
- Other brands
The following elements are available for you to structure your content:
- Image banners in the top section of the page
- Rich Text (including tables, lists and links)
- Image galleries
- Downloadable PDFs
- Integration of Facebook
- Integration of YouTube playlists
Sell your used equipment online
Publish your whole range of used machinery.
- Full listing of used equipment (multi-brand)
- Integration of your machine catalogues of 3rd party portals such as for example: Mascus, Traktorpool, Agriaffaires, etc.
If you use MachineFinder, we integrate your entire catalogue directly into your website by using your existing account IDs. Update these once in MachineFinder and then have all your machines displayed directly within your website.
Detailed product page for each piece of equipment including product summary, technical specifications and image gallery
You can also give more emphasis to selected machinery by displaying them on your homepage.
You can choose to create your own used equipment categories, or display your catalogue from other service providers within a light-box.
Promote your campaigns and special offers
Display your in-house business campaigns and promotional campaigns directly on your homepage. Use this feature to promote events, special offers, new product launches, etc...
To give more visibility to these campaigns they can also be inserted in the left column of each content page.
Comprehensive overview of all your contacts and dealership location(s)
Provide contact information for all your locations and staff members.
- Detailed map showing all locations
- Dedicated page for each location showing staff and opening hours
- Contact form
- Relevant staff are listed by department under each section of your site
- Contacts can be assigned to dedicated categories within your website (appearing at the top of the page)
Commercial lead generation
Many modules throughout your website will allow you to maximise sale leads generation and collect valuable customer contact details.
- 'Free Call Back' and 'Newsletter Sign-up' feature
- Contact form in the footer of each page
- Dedicated contacts can be added to each product page to appear at the top of the page
- More information requests and used equipment inquiries